Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bebek Goreng Kaleyo (Kaleyo Fried Duck)


My friend Farida told me about this place, she said "The green chili is super hot, it's like a firework in my mouth" As someone who love food, moreover spicy food, I have been nagging her to take me there. So, one fine evening after work, we drove for like one and a half hour to get to this place in East Jakarta. It's a modest place, but crowded with people.
I ordered the famous fried duck with green chili along with nasi uduk (rice steamed with coconut milk). It's good. It's actually really good. The skin of the duck is crisp, but the meat is juicy, and the green chili is indeed hot, not the hottest chili I have ever had but it had successfully burned my mouth and water started coming from my nose.
Recommended place! Price is very reasonable and tasty!

Address : Jl. Waru no 37, Rawamangun, Jakarta-Timur; Phone : 021-95700044

No comments:

Post a Comment