Friday, January 4, 2013

Gosh..it's 2013!

Time flies....Yup! I guess no one will argue with that!
What's new with me? What should I write? What have I achieved in 2012?
Well..I guess I can say that I have become a full time house wife and learnt how to cook; and now..I am quite a domestic goddess! I used to admire those who can cook, or bake; my idol usually is a range of chefs on TV..Nigella Lawson, Anna Olson; But now..I kinda love the new me. I love to challenge myself in the kitchen, trying new recipes, even if sometimes the name is unknown to my knowledge. And so far I have impressed myself, and my husband!

So, in 2013, I will try to blog about my cooking; posting my favourite recipes. Food that I have tried in my own kitchen and loved. And hope that it will benefit others!


Happy New Year! May 2013 brings lots of happiness and joy! Be happy! Life is too short to be anything but happy! Enjoy good food!Life is too short to eat crap food! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment